Re: Manual: Texinfo file for version 25.1?

From: egarrulo
Subject: Re: Manual: Texinfo file for version 25.1?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:16:47 +0100

My real problem was to get a *.mobi version for my ebook reader, and I have managed to get one by feeding the single HTML to an online conversion service, hence I consider my problem to be solved. Still. I'm curious about why the Emacs team seems to have dropped support for the Tex version of the manual, after the plain text one.