Re: Key bindings for org calendar selection

From: Danny YUE
Subject: Re: Key bindings for org calendar selection
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:33:41 +0800

Well,

I think that small calendar is only for your convenience to see the date
you choose, not really a interactive date picker...

For me, I always uses the shortcut for dates. For example "+1w" chooses
the same day in next week, "+1d" for the next day etc.

Seriously if you get to know the meaning of shortcuts, org way will be
definitely faster than moving around in a calendar. :-)

Danny