Re: Key bindings for org calendar selection

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: Re: Key bindings for org calendar selection
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:10:30 +0100

Am 20.03.2017 um 14:33 schrieb Danny YUE:
> Well,

Hey,

> I think that small calendar is only for your convenience to see the date
> you choose, not really a interactive date picker...
>
> For me, I always uses the shortcut for dates. For example "+1w" chooses
> the same day in next week, "+1d" for the next day etc.

How can I set the date to 2 weeks and 3 days in future? "+2w +3d" does not
work, it ignores the +2d. How can I move to a
date, without selecting it and closing the picker?

> Seriously if you get to know the meaning of shortcuts, org way will be
> definitely faster than moving around in a calendar. :-)

Well, I try to learn these shortcuts, but find them documented nowhere. As I
said, the shortcuts from the Emacs calendar
did not work, neither do work the shortcuts from the interactive org-mode
calendar help.

Are you aware of any documentation of shortcuts for the calendar?

Best,
Florian