Re: alarm clocks and timers in Emacs?

From: Devin Prater
Subject: Re: alarm clocks and timers in Emacs?
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 13:28:30 +0000

David Mann <manndmd@gmail.com> writes:
Thanks for this. I'll take a look. A use case for me would be to set a
timer for when I’m on break during the day, setting a timer for maybe 10
minutes, and recieve a sound, or something Emacspeak could say, to let
me know that time is up so I can prepare to work again. If Org mode can
do all that, then it is powerful indeed!