RE: Just o after C-x o (other-window)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Just o after C-x o (other-window)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

> I would like the other-window function to behave like text-scale-adjust.
> I mean, after hitting `C-x o` to select next window, I want `o` to mean
> next-window again. Any other key would escape this minor mode. Did
> somebody here by any chance implement that already?
>
> The text-scale-adjust function behaves like that, after `C-x C-+` it is
> enough to hit `+` or `-` to further adjust the scaling, which I think is
> excellent.

(defun other-window-repeat ()
  "Repeatable `other-window'."
  (interactive)
  (require 'repeat)
  (repeat-command 'other-window))

(defun repeat-command (command)
  "Repeat COMMAND."
  (let ((repeat-message-function  'ignore))
    (setq last-repeatable-command  command)
    (repeat nil)))

(global-set-key [remap other-window] 'other-window-repeat)

Then just use `C-x o o o o o ...'