Re: [Emacs] request: better subject lines

From: Danny YUE
Subject: Re: [Emacs] request: better subject lines
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 23:12:05 +0800

On 2017-05-02 13:41, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

Sharp, but makes sense.
Just take myself as an example: I am using mu4e in Emacs for viewing
emails. It has information about "List" which shows which mailing list a
new email comes from.

So I can definitely recognize this is from "EmacsUser" list and open
it...

You see, try some tools out and it may not be a problem any more.

Hope it helps.