Re: how to highlight block end in Python-mode indentation

From: Krishnakant
Subject: Re: how to highlight block end in Python-mode indentation
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 18:00:14 +0530

On Friday 19 May 2017 05:48 PM, Joost Kremers wrote:

On Fri, May 19 2017, Krishnakant wrote:
let's say I have my cursor on a def func():

I wish to know if there is a way to highlite where this indented block of
function ends?

Same applies to if, for and while etc.

It comes in very handy when there is nested indentation.

Perhaps not exactly what you're looking for, but it should serve the same purpose: check out the packages highlight-indentation or (my personal preference) indent-guide.
Thank you,
I am right now trying Smartparens to see if it serves my purpose.
Then will try indent-guide.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.