Fwd: emacs coding modes need 'Suspend Disbelief' button

From: Jason Vas Dias
Subject: Fwd: emacs coding modes need 'Suspend Disbelief' button
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:37:55 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Vas Dias <jason.vas.dias@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:36:17 +0000
To: tomas@tuxteam.de

RE:
> Not a button, but perhaps the start of one: does
> "M-x fundamental-mode <RET>" float your boat?

No, sorry, I don't want to re-color the whole document or load another mode
or type anything long - that would be too clumsy.
I want a tiny checkbox in the tool bar, or a right-click menu option , or a
<control>+<single-letter> keystroke, meaning
'freeze current indent & coloring, suspend syntax checking here' ,
and then unchecking / pressing keystroke again resumes syntax
checking from the point where you disabled it.
Sorry for not making this clear.
Thanks for your response.