Re: call function in other window ?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: call function in other window ?
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 12:07:16 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> It maybe that my workflow does not include
> (yet) methods that are specific to the way
> emacs works. I'll try to see specifically
> what I want and why I want it that way and
> will get back to this thread.
> Thank you again.

It's a give-and-go game. Let's say you write
three Elisp functions. One you end up never
using. But writing it makes you a better
programmer. The second function you realize
there is already a built-in way to do that
which is better. But because you wrote your own
function you use it for years not realizing the
mistake. The third function tho is really good
and it makes you happy every time you use it.

    Love and pain
    it never stays the same
    or is it just a game ...

--