Re: how to highlight block end in Python-mode indentation

From: Krishnakant
Subject: Re: how to highlight block end in Python-mode indentation
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 17:08:37 +0530

On Sunday 21 May 2017 04:57 PM, Skip Montanaro wrote:
Not too insert too much software engineering into the discussion, but how
big are your blocks (and how small is your block indentation) that you need
to highlight the end of a block to be sure where it ends?

The base is large enough, more than 1500 lines in a buffer (python module ). There is a lot of nesting going on and we all know that we do get lost in it.
Do you have some solution?
Basically I have now figured out that spaces instead of tabs makes elpy work fine with highlight-indentation-mode. So our team will have to switch to using spaces again.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.