a blog for beginners

From: Krishnakant
Subject: a blog for beginners
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 23:08:43 +0530

Hello all,

I dont know if this is the right place to inform, but with my modest experience about Emacs I wrote a small blog about how to get started, specially for programmers and more so for Python and JS programmers who are just starting.

I was in the same phase few months back (although I had used Emacs a few years back ).

Thanks to all those who help me understand what ever I have understood.

here's the blog www.digitallyfreeblog.wordpress.com

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.