Re: Elisp: Generating Image Files

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Elisp: Generating Image Files
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 22:46:22 +0200

>>> Code Enhancement Opportunity
>>
>> I always wondered what CEO actually meant -
>> and this is surely a surprise, as those guys
>> never seemed to know anything about code!
>
> When there's nothing, the enhancement
> opportunities are maximal (assuming
> a non-negative domain).

So where does that leave us after X years'
doing this? Answer: what is left is either too
difficult, or it is too big an effort to do.

After climbing Annapurna, some people feel
enriched their entire life. While others feel
cheated of their grail, knowing no coming
adventure or conquest will ever match it...

*sob*

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573