An unwonted warning I constantly get about fontsets when I start Emacs

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: An unwonted warning I constantly get about fontsets when I start Emacs
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 12:22:22 +0300

Hi,

Since when I switched to using Emacs master as my daily driver (w/o any
real problems until now, ~in about a month I guess), whenever I start
Emacs, I get this warning:

Error (initialization): Creation of the default fontsets failed: (error Invalid
script or charset name: old-italic)

My custom fonts are those which I used with 24.3 and 25.1 without any
issues like this.  And I do use some of my custom fonts for my visuals
configuration and they work.  I don't understand whether this is
sth. normal that I somehow triggered, or that I am facing a bug here.

Thanks in advance,

        gk.