Re: weird key bindings...

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: weird key bindings...
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 09:20:52 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary
<jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> writes:

> To me it looks more like Emacs is getting settings
> from someplace else in graphical frame mode. By the
> way, I get the exact same behavior with Aquamacs.
> When launched in -nw I get the org-mode bindings,
> when in graphical frame, I get "normal" bindings.

That's possible, just like X resources in the Unix
world. Again, try -Q!

In the man page for Unix Emacs, it says

  -Q, --quick
          Similar to "-q --no-site-file --no-splash".  Also, avoid processing X
resources.

I don't know what documentation system there is on
Finder these days but whatever it is, browse it in
particular for -Q, -nw, the ~equivalent of
X resources, and init files in general, and see what
you can find.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573