Re: weird key bindings...

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: weird key bindings...
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 03:09:12 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> That's what I'd like to know actually.
> Why does that happen in some versions of
> Emacs GUI and not in others (Joost reported
> he had the right bindings in GUI and
> terminal). It is something related to the
> build process ?

If it isn't a plain software bug it sounds like
it is some mismatch when putting together
software components. I suppose this can be seen
as the build process but I don't think the
error is in the process itself but in the
components and/or their interaction.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573