Re: ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark

From: jmckitrick
Subject: Re: ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:18:05 +0000

Aha!

My work machine uses melpa-stable, and my home machine uses melpa. So the
older version does not have the variable in question. I expect once that
version of ido-ubiquitous is 'stable' I'll get the same behavior at work as
well.

Which leads to the next 2 questions:

1. How can I force the preferred behavior the correct way?
2. Barring that, how can I make emacs complete bookmarks in
most-recently-used order first?

--
Jonathon McKitrick