Re: Customization question

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Customization question
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:36:12 +0200

Emanuel Berg wrote:

> Good answer, probably it will help the OP -
> beware, this is an OT note - but since
> I returned to this list/group this terminal
> vs. GUI Emacs has been brought up I think
> a dozen times by me and others!
>
> Perhaps we should start thinking in other
> lines as well before we end up parodies of
> each other :)
>
> Because there *are* others aspects to
> Emacs, right?
>
> Eheh?

Seriously, in another thread I mentioned the
small tty-keys tutorial I wrote. It is only
182 lines (or 4839 chars) long but its got
a lot of facts packed in. Perhaps we could put
together a similar text file, if there isn't
one already, which broadly explains the
principles behind the two versions and why the
differ, as well as some touchdowns when it
actually differs to the users and where
configuration has to be done accordingly?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573