Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 10:49:07 +0900

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 8:31, Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:
>
> Jean-Christophe Helary
> <jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> And for the 2 of us who exchange polite platitudes
>
> ...at least you don't anymore.

What do you mean ? You've kept sending platitudes about translation and
technology and I've kept polite during all that exchange. Has anything changed?

>> here, there are thousands who exchange technical
>> knowledge in native language user lists.
>
> Why don't you join them, if you think that is better?

Well, I actually do that in fields that I think I have a competence for. Like
translation. And I try t stick to that. For the rest, I learn, in whatever
language the information is available.

Jean-Christophe