Re: inferior-lisp-program not found ?

From: John Mastro
Subject: Re: inferior-lisp-program not found ?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:37:54 -0700

Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you John. I never installed that as far as I can tell.
>
> I'll try to reconfigure and rebuild and see how it goes. Weird.

Have you perhaps switched from launching Emacs from the shell to
launching it from the GUI (e.g. the dock)?

If you launch Emacs from the shell, it will inherit the shell's
environment variables as you would expect, even on MacOS. It's only when
launching from the MacOS GUI that you need some other mechanism, like
exec-path-from-shell, to import them.

        John