I want to contribute and chose right project for graduate thesis

From: Mario Krajačić
Subject: I want to contribute and chose right project for graduate thesis
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:46:30 +0200

Hello,

I am student of IT from Croatia on finishing year for my bachelor's degree.

For the graduate thesis I would like to contribute some open source
project. For example it can be  some bug fix. Language in I work is C. My
knowledge is shown in programs on git profile: https://github.com/mkrajaci

Project which I choose will be sent to my professor - mentor who will
approve or not difficulty of project.

Please advice me about how to help you and choose right project.

* God bless You! *