Re: I want to contribute and chose right project for graduate thesis

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: I want to contribute and chose right project for graduate thesis
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 18:19:28 +0200

Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> you get the idea

I got the idea from the very first post.
Still don't like it.

> The thread is probably rather boring for
> non-involved people, though.

I don't know how it is in the math world, but
as for my "thesis", the vast majority of even
computer people would probably consider it
completely incomprehensible or, if they did
understand any of it, rather boring.

The only science that is fun to everyone is
archeology in the Indiana Jones sense, or deep
sea exploration, in the vertical cigar mini sub
science vessel sense.

But it is not about everyone. For the person or
people doing the technology project and writing
the thesis, it can be very fun and very,
very rewarding.

And this is wey you shouldn't waste either the
Bachelor and certainly not the Master
opportunity - don't settle for a project you
don't instantly believe in, emotionally as well
as intellectually!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573