Re: Is there a way to convert a keyboard macro to a string?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is there a way to convert a keyboard macro to a string?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 22:38:34 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> The most likely situation is that you always
> want to use `key-description` because the
> reason for wanting a string is to have
> a human-readable representation of the
> sequence of events.

Seriously, how much money would you ask to
write your computer memoirs starting with
seeing your first computer ever?

And you wouldn't have to bother with anything,
I do all the LaTeX and groff and gnuplot and
website companion and appendix timelines and
glossary and GNU knows what...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573