Re: Can Emacs help here (running on Linux, display on Windows)?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Can Emacs help here (running on Linux, display on Windows)?
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 09:26:00 +0200

Yuri Khan wrote:

> Has it occured to you that you’re trying to
> solve a policy problem with technical means?

Yes, and that never works, or at least it never
worked for me. But the worst part of it is that
when it fails, everyone will blame everyone and
everyone will feel entitled to do so, as no one
actually solved the problem to his/her liking.

> Talk to your superior. Ask if you could set up
> your workstation for your workflow.

Better just do it. It is easier to get
permission for something after you do it. It is
like in Denmark, whenever you do something
illegal, afterwards, you receive a permission
to do it.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573