Re: org mode obsolete?

From: Adam Taylor
Subject: Re: org mode obsolete?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 08:40:41 -0400

This probably means you are using the gnu org-mode package. I think you
want to use the package directly from org mode archive:
http://orgmode.org/elpa.  I do this by adding the archive to
package-archives (via customize I add  ("org" . "http://orgmode.org/elpa/";)
) and then include org mode in my init.el using:

(use-package org-plus-contrib
  :pin org
  :demand t)

HTH,