Re: Toggle WikiLink on and off does not work?

From: Csányi Pál
Subject: Re: Toggle WikiLink on and off does not work?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 20:53:57 +0200

> Csányi Pál wrote:

>> So If I understand right, if one untoggle the
>> Wiki Link, then the link should disappeared,
>> and WikiLink should not be underlined. And vica
>> versa. Right?
>
> I don't know because I just skimmed thru the
> defun looking for simple style things to
> spot/correct, I didn't think about what it was
> supposed to do. I don't use wikis myself.
> But if the key is up and running, debugging
> will be much faster :) So what should the
> function do, that it doesn't, or, what does it
> do, that it shouldn't?

Look here what should it do, that it does not:
It toggles the current CamelCaps word between wikilink and non-link
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsWikiMode#toc12

It is all the same whether is a <nop> before a CamelCase or is not
there, the CamelCase remain wikilink.
I expect that, if a <nop> is before a such CamelCase, like
<nop>CamelCase then it should turn into non-link. Right? This turn
thing does not works here.

--
Best, Pali