Re: Toggle WikiLink on and off does not work?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Toggle WikiLink on and off does not work?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 23:12:42 +0200

Csányi Pál wrote:

> It is all the same whether is a <nop> before
> a CamelCase or is not there, the CamelCase
> remain wikilink. I expect that, if a <nop> is
> before a such CamelCase, like <nop>CamelCase
> then it should turn into non-link. Right?
> This turn thing does not works here.

There is nothing specifically about CamelCase
in that function!

Can you give us a piece of code and tell where
point is and what you want to happen when the
function is invoked?

This issue is a bit trivial - why not just
type? - but OK, I sense it has a trivial
solution as well where that function
fails... :)

--
underground experts united