Scrolling the editor via touch screen

From: Jorget Millani
Subject: Scrolling the editor via touch screen
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 21:03:48 -0400

A quick question. One the things that could improve my workflow with Emacs
the most is if, in my touch-screen monitor, I could scroll a text or
programming script displayed in Emacs' editor by doing the traditional
touch scrolling movement with fingers in the touch-screen. Currently, that
movement selects touched lines instead of scrolling text. Would it be
possible to change it so one could really scroll with touch screen?

Thanks for your ideas and for this great program!

Jorget Millani