Re: Gnus: Thread notes?

From: Danny YUE
Subject: Re: Gnus: Thread notes?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:56:07 +0800

Hi Michael,

I think you can do it in a reverse way:
org-capture a note when using Gnus and comment something, Org Mode will
*remember* the source/place where you capture a note, i.e. the ID of
email in this case.

Org Mode will attach a link to the original email that you can open and
jump to the email.

I think you need to somehow configure Org Mode to accomplish that.
(Please look at variable `org-capture-templates'.)

Is that sufficient enough for your needs?

Danny