Re: Gnus: Thread notes?

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: Re: Gnus: Thread notes?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:36:02 +0300

On 2017-10-12 14:44 +02, Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@web.de> wrote:
> I would like a simple feature in Gnus that could be described as "Thread
> notes": when I click on a message, a file (maybe org) opens, maybe with
> a link back to that message (the file itself would be attached to the
> thread) where you could store some notes about the thread.

IDK how you'd do this exact thing but, you can call ‘org-store-link’
when viewing a message in Gnus, and then in an Org mode file, when you
hit C-c C-l, a popup menu will list the stored link(s, in case you store
more than one), there you can choose the link you want.  Also, in Gnus
you can ‘tick’ articles with ‘!’, and they'll remain on the top of the
Summary listing until you untick them (M-u).

--
İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp       <http://www.gkayaalp.com/>
                        024C 30DD 597D 142B 49AC