Re: Gnus: Thread notes?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Gnus: Thread notes?
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:18:21 +0200

> Anyway, please report bugs/feature requests. I've gotten a bit
> distracted from Gnorb while working on EBDB, and now attacking bits of
> Gnus, but it's really all the same project.

Maybe you could improve "landing" a bit.  For example, there's an info
manual, but I discovered it only by accident.  Could you just mention
its existence in the README file?

And maybe "4.8 Likely Workflow" could be "4.1" instead.  Users hate to
read a complete section if they don't know if it contains stuff that's
useful for them.  I think it would be better if the examples would come
first in the given circumstances.  At least this was my impression when
learning about Gnorb...

Regards,

Michael.