psvn svn-status screen doesnt update sometimes

From: sellputcall
Subject: psvn svn-status screen doesnt update sometimes
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:33:00 -0800 (PST)

OS: Fedora 26

Emacs: 25.3.1

Issue with psvn / svn-status

There are times when committing from svn-status screen, I enter the log message
and then try to commit.

I get the following error as shown in messages:

svn-log editing done
error in process sentinel: progn: ‘recenter’ing a window that does not display
current-buffer.
error in process sentinel: ‘recenter’ing a window that does not display
current-buffer.

After which the svn-status screen doesnt show that the commit was done.
However, from a terminal, if i do an svn log on the file I was trying to
commit, the status shows that my commit went through.

So the file was indeed committed from the svn-status screen. However the screen
does not show as committed, and still has the "M" indicator next to the file
name.

Sunil