Re: Org-store-link in Gnus summary fails

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Org-store-link in Gnus summary fails
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:05:35 -0800

>> It looks like org-gnus is missing several dependencies:
>>
>> (eval-when-compile
>>   (require 'gnus-sum)
>>   (require 'nnheader)
>>   (require 'nnir))
>
> Hmm, can then somebody who can reproduce the error please make a bug
> report?

It's not really a mapcar/funcall problem: the mapcar is over
(org-store-link-functions), not over any Gnus macro. The function
`org-gnus-store-link' does use a bunch of Gnus macros, but not in a
funcall situation.

OP appears to be using Emacs master, otherwise I would guess that it had
to do with Gnus not being preloaded. If I run "make" in the org-mode git
repo, there are no complaints about Gnus macros being undefined, so I
don't know what's going on.

What's the Org version in question?

Eric