Re: default value with interactive

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: default value with interactive
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 00:31:50 +0000

Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> writes:

> Reading it very carefully, it doesn't say the
> default value *has* to be mentioned at all - it
> says "when" it is mentioned, it should be put
> that way. So I think I won't mention it at all.

I think you're right to do that.

If you ever want to put in the concrete value, then you can.  This is
done by the help functions such as 'describe-function'.  If you put
point on the words describe-function then press C-h f it will prompt you
with that function as the default.  If you look at the source you can
see how it's done.

BR,
Robert Thorpe