Re: return first element in list with certain property

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: return first element in list with certain property
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:10:17 +0100

Michael Heerdegen wrote:

> It is in Emacs. seq-24.el was a special
> version of seq.el adapted (backported) to
> Emacs 24, since some things had to be done
> differently in this Emacs version.

OK, so is it different in Emacs 25? Or is one
still supposed to get seq.el from ELPA, only
with no backport hassle?

There is where I got the whole thing (I guess,
tho I don't remember the occasion) and the
source is located in the .emacs.d dir in my
home dir.

When I can do the virtually the same with CL
which is readily available it doesn't feel
motivated to put this on presumable users to go
fetch seq just for this.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573