Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (mult

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (multiple) pictures to be included
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 22:21:40 +0100

Dan Hitt wrote:

> Awesome! [...]

I'm a little lost as to this enthusiasm.
Can anyone provide me with a complete example
where it shows it's best side? (The topic
doesn't have to be one that I'm familiar with.)

If the problem is "how do I combine images with
text using Emacs" isn't the answer either LaTeX
(for advanced, but mostly static/unchanging
reference documents and thesis that are often
printed and should look the same everywhere)
*or* HTML (basic, search-engine friendly,
mildly interactive hyper-material for the web)?

Emacs with major modes for LaTeX, Biblatex, the
Makefile, HTML, CSS and whatever else you
might need...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573