Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (mult

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (multiple) pictures to be included
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 12:36:56 +0100

Rusi wrote:

> And if you are more a "by-example" person
> than a concept person and are familiar with
> the jupyter system: What jupyter gives you by
> way of living in the browser, emacs+org+babel
> gives by way of living inside emacs

Many people who live in Emacs, or at least live
their computer lives there, don't even know
what org+babel is. And it would seem, asking
about it won't help! I don't know what jupyter
is either but "living in the browser" is one of
the more grotesque ideas that ever came out of
the bizarre Windows "95" and Netscape period.
But those who live in Emacs without org+babel
have browsers as well - many.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573