Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (mult

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: want a file format easily edited and read by emacs that allows (multiple) pictures to be included
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:54:20 +0000

On Wednesday,  6 Dec 2017 at 10:40, Emanuel Berg wrote:

[...]

> To me it is still an IDE tho which is the reason I don't like it.

But then Emacs itself is just an IDE as well?

For me, Emacs is indeed an IDE but one which I can customise to work the
way I want as opposed to how the author of the tool wanted.

Which is why I use gnus and not Thunderbird or mutt, both of which I
have used in the past.  And why I prefer writing in org and not in
Word.  Etc.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.3