Trying to install the emacs mode for lean theorem prover

From: Diego Carlesso
Subject: Trying to install the emacs mode for lean theorem prover
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:04:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I'm trying to install for a project the emacs mode for lean theorem prover
on a mac os x; I already have emacs installed from here
https://emacsformacosx.com/; the guide for the lean mode says that: "lean-mode
requires GNU Emacs 24.3 or newer. The recommended way to install it is via
MELPA. If you have not already configured MELPA, put the following code in your
Emacs init file (typically ~/.emacs.d/init.el) " but I can't find any init
file; already tried to uninstall emacs and install it again, but nothing
changed. I'm maybe doing something wrong; maybe I'm even asking in the wrong
place.Thanks for your time,  Diego