Fix compilation window height, Prevent new buffers

From: Soroush Rabiei
Subject: Fix compilation window height, Prevent new buffers
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 12:14:49 +0330

Hi

I would like to fix compilation window height and prevent popup
windows when I navigate to an error.
Basically my desired logic is this:

1. When <f5> is pressed, open compilation window, at the bottom, with X height;
2. When clicked (or pressed <return>) on an error/warning, don't open
a new window, just navigate to error location through previous window
(the buffer I invoked compile)

So far, I've managed to fix the height and fix compilation window
position. However I have no clue how to prevent popup windows.

Cheers,
Soroush