Re: Web Design

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Web Design
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 06:17:33 +0100

Rusi wrote:

>> what gnu tools are their for web design?
>
> If in “web design” the emphasis is on
> “design” ie colors gradients fonts effects
> animations etc I dont think there's much
> unfortunately

You can do GIF "Internet animations" - as we
used to call them whenever anyone felt the need
to say he didn't like them - with GIMP.
There is even a YT tutorial [1] so it must be
true.

As for "colors gradients fonts" I don't know
exactly what that refers to but if you know the
Windows program for that (because I take it
they are somewhere, for you to say we don't
have them) - Google the name of the Windows
program with an appended "Linux equivalent" or
something to that extent.

Because, to be a guy with zero interest in web
design, I'm pretty sure the tools are
out there.

[1] https://www.elearnhub.org/how-to-make-an-animated-gif-in-gimp/

--