Re: Web Design

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Web Design
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 01:21:32 +0100

MBR wrote:

> To make it look good, you're going to need
> something that properly renders font and
> style changes as well as images. I can't
> think of any command line tools that do that.

There are many CLI image, video, and audio
manipulation tools if you are into those kind
of web pages...

There are also HTML and CSS style checkers,
converters, spell checkers for the articles,
tools that identifies dead links, tools to
retrieve, update and/or push files, tools to
ping sites for availability, Emacs modes for
HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Perl, C (for CGI),
etc. etc.

--
underground experts united