Re: info-find-source

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: info-find-source
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:16:08 +0000

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018, 11:01 PM Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:

> Kaushal Modi wrote:
>
> > All of what you said is a non-issue.
>
> This is what the thread is about. If it is
> beyond the horizon of a little grind like you,
> why don't you start a thread about how you
> always did the right thing the right way but it
> never quite clicked anyway, and head down ask
> the elders to explain this
> unfathomable discrepancy?
>
> > You basically need
>
> I don't need to do anything and especially not
> because someone tells me to do it from the
> comfort of his computer.

Yep, I didn't expect a better reply than that from you. I've been following
these threads for years and many times I see you drown the thread in a lot
of non-sense. I have seen this pattern where you ask/suggest something,
someone suggests a better solution, and you simply demean/disrespect that
person.

As an example, in your reply to Marcin earlier:

> I think my desire to do it is a consequence of
everything that has ever happened since
Big Bang, ~13.8 billion years ago, when the
array of discontinued proto-algorithms from the
religious-mythical era finally ended their
cycle of complete disintegration?

> Perhaps your perception of info as fast is
a function of your own velocity?

There is so much noise in your replies!.. that has nothing to do with the
technical topic of discussion.

Back to the topic..

Just try learning Info, C-h i h, and ask questions here if you face any
trouble.

(You do see that everyone else in this thread has had a positive experience
searching using Info.)

> --

Kaushal Modi