Re: Problem with Gnus moving mail

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Problem with Gnus moving mail
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 01:41:22 +0100

ng0 wrote:

> I seem to be unable to move messages
> with Gnus.
>
> I made use of a config that used to work
> a while ago for myself, and with 'enter
> group', 'mark message', B-m I get the
> following error:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Trying
> to require a method that doesn’t exist")
> signal(error ("Trying to require a method
> that doesn’t exist")) error("Trying to
> require a method that doesn't exist")
> gnus-get-function((nil "")
> request-accept-article t)
> gnus-valid-move-group-p(nnml:torproject)

Here, I suppose nnml should be extracted as the
"method" for nnml:torproject but that doesn't
happen.

`B m' works for me and my nnml groups, so maybe
something happened when you set up the group?

How about setting up a dummy nnml group and
try again?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573