Removing addresses from mu4e contact index

From: Daniel Nemenyi
Subject: Removing addresses from mu4e contact index
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:30:14 +0000

Hi all,

Apologies to those also on debian-user@lists.debian.org but I'm
reposting this message here as hoping it'll garner a response.

Using mu4e/offlineimap, I've got incorrect email addresses in my mu
contacts index, thanks to typos in their source emails - ie where a bad
address is CC'd into an email with me. They've gotten me into trouble a
few times but I haven't been able to work out how to remove them from
the mu contacts index. Any ideas? I've tried deleting the original
emails but they still appear. Is there a contacts file or db somewhere I
can edit?

Thanks!
Daniel