RE: find-function-source-directory

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: find-function-source-directory
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:53:19 -0800 (PST)

> Anything that is called "path" should be a list of directories, nopt a
> single file name (this is GNU, remember?).  So try something like
> this:
>
>   (setq find-function-source-path
>     '("c:/projects/emacs/lisp/"
>       "c:/projects/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/"
>       "c:/projects/emacs/lisp/net/"
>       ...))

FWIW, I don't think Emacs calls even such a list a "path".

I'd suggest a name such as `find-function-source-dirs'
or `find-function-source-directories' or
`find-function-source-dir-list'.

The value is a list of directories.  If you want the
name to also reflect the usage, then add a words such
as "lookup" (or whatever is most appropriate for the use).