ask for the value of several variables at once

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: ask for the value of several variables at once
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:52:27 +0100

Hi

I am having problems with the mail yank prefix, so it would be convenient to ask for the value of several variables and the returned values would be in a list.

The most obvious choice
(defun my-ask-mail-yank () (interactive) (describe-variable 'sc-citation-leader) (describe-variable 'sc-reference-tag-string) (describe-variable 'message-yank-cited-prefix) (describe-variable 'message-yank-prefix))

Does not work.

Does there exist a command I oversee or a package I don't know?

Uwe Brauer