Re: ask for the value of several variables at once

From: John Mastro
Subject: Re: ask for the value of several variables at once
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:14:59 -0700

Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:
> Is there any trick of thinking or otherwise
> sparring exercises if you will to get into the
> mind frame of macros? Obviously doing it on
> gnu.emacs.help wasn't the way :)

Mostly I think it's just a matter of practice. The macrostep[1] package
can make it a bit more convenient to inspect how a given macro expands,
which can be a big help when you're working on one. I bind
`macrostep-expand' to `C-c C-e' in emacs-lisp-mode.

        John

[1]: https://github.com/joddie/macrostep