Re: Test Alternative initialize scheme

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Test Alternative initialize scheme
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 03:15:16 +0200

Tim Johnson wrote:

> I'm not sure how one might combine spacemacs
> and emacs resources under one directory.
> The spacemacs install directions call for
> installing spacemacs directly into .emacs.d
> and I'm presuming that will totally clobber
> my existing config.

That shouldn't happen. How did you install
Emacs/spacemacs? Do you use a package manager?
I'm on Raspbian which is Debian for the R-Pi,
one can say, and I don't get any hits for
"spacemacs". However that isn't an excuse for
the developers to mess up a typical Emacs
init/config dir because they now where it is,
for sure. Does that really happen?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573