Re: Path of tool-bar icons

From: Mick Bert
Subject: Re: Path of tool-bar icons
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 14:18:29 +0200

> Jeez, crowd, whatever happened to reading the fine docs (or the
> sources, for that matter)?
>
>   image-load-path is a variable defined in ‘image.el’.
>   Its value is
>   ("/usr/share/emacs/26.1/etc/images/" data-directory load-path)
>
>   Documentation:
>   List of locations in which to search for image files.
>   If an element is a string, it defines a directory to search.
>   If an element is a variable symbol whose value is a string, that
>   value defines a directory to search.
>   If an element is a variable symbol whose value is a list, the
>   value is used as a list of directories to search.
>
>   Subdirectories are not automatically included in the search.

As I expected, image-load-path has the correct value, and if I try
to open the file in an emacs buffer, copying the path from the *Help*
buffer (in order to be sure it matches), imeges are correctly loaded
(as you can see in the picture linked [1]).

Are there anything I can check in the X resources? That's the
emacs entries:

~ $xrdb -query|grep -i emacs
emacs*cursorBlibk:    true
emacs*cursorColor:    #404040
emacs*font:    -*-fixed-*-r-*-*-10-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
emacs*foreground:    #404040
emacs*fullscreen:    false
emacs*geometry:    140x80
emacs*reverseVideo:    true