RE: Path of tool-bar icons

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Path of tool-bar icons
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

> Actually, as I reported on the bug tracker, there's no regression, and
> the problem is most probably local to Drew's system.

There was a regression in Emacs 24.5 (it is still present
in 24.5).

I tested using emacs -Q in Emacs 26, 25.3.1, 24.5, 24.4,
and even 23.4, 22.3, and 20.

But I had multiple sessions for different releases open
at the same time, and it seems that somehow that affected
even the emacs -Q tests (?).  I can't repro the problem
now with releases after 24.5.